Powering Profitable Lending
The Lending Engine allows you to be creative and innovative while we provide the foundation on which to build your lending business. Whether you finance directly or indirectly, specialize in auto loans or personal loans, our products can adapt to your company's unique needs.
Limited by Out-of-the-Box Software?
Technology moves fast, and falling behind can cost your organization dearly.
There’s a Better Way to Get More Loans.
Our lending APIs allow you to bring in loans from anywhere in the US, automate the whole origination flow, process any kind of payment and integrate with any additional tool you need.
- Service any type of loan, in any state.
- Help your borrowers apply online and be approved instantly.
- Use our drag-n-drop underwriting tool to create new loan products.
- Our cloud-based data will allow you to keep track of your branches from anywhere.
- Make it yours with our robust APIs and 350+ integrations.
We grow faster when we work together. That's why GOLDPoint's integrations make it easy to:
- Originate loans online or in your branch
- Receive payments across multiple channels
- Have two-way compliant communication via text and email
- Grow your lending business exactly the way you intended to
Our System Works 24/7, So You Don't Have To.
On average, lenders grow 246% while on our system. With our APIs and powerful automation, you’ll increase your revenue while lowering your costs.Request a Demonstration
Safety and Soundness
We want you to feel confident knowing that your data is hosted on safe and compliant systems with up-to-date information security standards. Policies and procedures for keeping data safe and secure are put in place by the Security Committee, led by a full-time Chief Information Security Officer that reports directly to the Board of Directors.
GOLDPoint has regular external audits that are published to clients. An annual SOC 1, type II, and a SOC 2, Type II audit is performed to ensure that we follow the controls it has in place. These reports provide information on the internal controls and activities designed and implemented by GOLDPoint Systems.